January 25, 26, 27
Doors officially open at 3:00pm on the 25th. There may or may not be someone at the hall before this time!
Location: Moose Jaw Union Center
1402 Caribou Street West
Parking is available along Caribou and 14th Avenue. You may park in the building lot for the purpose of unloading your equipment, but please move when you are done!
What do I need to bring?
- Bring a chair – we do have chairs available, but they are not comfortable for a gaming marathon!
- Your computer or gaming system
- Power bar or UPS system
- Headsets are preferred, if possible.
- You may want to lock your PC w/password or lock laptops w/Kensington lock if so desired
- Any food or drinks you wish to bring
- While alcohol is not banned, we expect you to be mature and a responsible driver. We reserve the right to eject anyone who becomes intoxicated.
- Pre-Install as many games as you can. We will have backups you can restore, but it’s best if you have already have them!
- We will be providing a wi-fi point and wired connections to the network and internet. Patch cords will be at each station for your use. Please make sure your torrent systems are shut down while connected to the gaming network.
Check out this post to see what games are typically played!
I did send out email newsletters, but seem to have had a couple problems with the mailing system. So you may or may not have gotten it, and it may or may not have bad links in it. I chalk it all up to being too excited to be able to sit for long enough to actually learn the newsletter add on…. All the information in the newsletter is contained in here. If you have ANY questions, just shout at us on Facebook!
There are a few people who have not paid their registration fees yet. We will be sending Guido to collect…. Make sure to indicate which is your mouse hand so you will still be able to play after he has collected your money.
Seriously now, if you have not paid yet, please do so ASAP. If we have not received your fees by Tuesday, January 22, your registration will cancelled.