Some last minutes suggestions for everyone who is coming:
- Make sure all your games are pre-loaded and up to date. We do have internet on the network, but if everyone is trying to do an update it will lag out and fail.
- Remember to bring a power bar so you can plug in!
- We do have chairs, but they are not comfortable for long term gaming! Bring your favorite gaming chair.
- Headsets are a must. If you want sound, bring a headset to plug in.
- Alcohol is allowed, but anyone who gets out of hand will be ejected. Minors will at no time be allowed to consume alchohol.
- Turn off your torrenting software!
Location: Moose Jaw Union Center
1402 Caribou Street West
We have had a few questions about hours of play. We will be opening up the doors at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, and will be playing until the wee hours of the morning. The only thing that would keep us from going 24 hours a day would be the fact that we have to have a Trustee at the location at all times, and we’re short a couple this time around. We’ll do our best, but tentatively will be having some down time during Sunday morning.
Pizza will be provided on Saturday evening! We’ll order it up and have it available to everyone!