We have been running around like crazy getting everything in place for Summer GAX when suddenly we looked at the calendar and realized that its only three weeks away! We have a few new things planned for this year, some obvious and some not.
- As I type this up, Jordan and I are working on an update cache server so that we don’t have to worry as much about League of Legends and Steam update downloads clogging the internet connection an slowing down all the games.
- Our in house server has been optimized to provide better central point to access all the info you may need during the event.
- We will have a Teamspeak server running locally again! It was a great success during the Winter GAX, so we brought it back.
- There is a large increase in interest in board and card games, so we have more space set aside for it this time.
- Don’t forget: If you just want to play board games or card games, then you can just get a Weekend Pass for $10.00
- We are working on getting a Team Fortress 2 server running on the in house server as well.
- We have some events planned if there are enough people interested:
- LoL Tourney
- Left 4 Dead 2 Race To Live
- Team Fortress 2 Frag Fest
Make sure all your friends know about the event! We hope you are looking forward to it as much as we are!